VP, Project Finance
- Actively source and originate deals, prepare quality pitches and present to clients, structure and execute transactions, negotiate documentation and close project finance mandates in the Infrastructure sector.
- Manage and develop account relationship.
- Contribute to team budget and drive revenue.
- Prepare credit memo including CDD, KYC, credit and financial analysis to obtain the necessary internal approval.
- Credit and project monitoring.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree with 5-7 years of Project Finance experience.
- Strong credit and financial analytical / modelling skills.
- Track record of leading/assisting in Project Finance deals.
- Possess strong communication skills and able to engage with people (internally and externally).
- Conversant in English and Chinese for communication with Chinese counterparts.