Work Pass Executive
We are representing our client, a Corporate Services Company, to look for a Work Pass Executive for the Work Pass and Licensing Team. He/she is responsible for the end to end process of handling the clients’ work pass and licensing related applications and appeals (where necessary), including but not limited to employment passes, S passes and work permits.
- Prepare applications and appeals for submission to the regulatory authorities (eg MOM), and keep track of the status of the application.
- Assist clients with entry into Singapore (eg Safe Entry applications etc).
- Keep track of all timelines and ensure that the status of every matter assigned is updated.
- Attend to emails and queries from both internal and external stakeholders (including queries from potential clients) in a prompt and professional manner.
- Manage client relationship, including anticipating the needs of clients, and managing clients’ expectations.
- Engage with both internal and external stakeholders in a clear and professional manner.
- Invoice and follow up with clients on payment and monitor collections.
- Minimum a Diploma holder, preferably in Business discipline.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of work pass application/processing.
- A team player, resourceful, meticulous and results-oriented.